White Oak Chapel
A Charismatic Fellowship
3260 W. North Bend Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45239
"Dial-a-Message" available after-hours
Sunday Morning Celebration Service:
Wednesday Night Class:
Our services are broadcast live online via Live365!
Visit our main page during the service time for a link.
Pastor: Rev. Joseph Kostelnik, Th.D., Ph.D.
Rev. J. Solomon Kostelnik, Th.G.
Rev. Barbara A. Kostelnik, Th.M.
Our Sunday Morning Service Format
White Oak Chapel strives to operate according to the New Covenant pattern of the assembly. Our Sunday morning service, a celebration of the Resurrection, often follows as such:
- Opening prayer by the Pastor
- Congregation greeting time
- Scripture reading
- Worship of God led with music, including guitar, bass, drums, tamberines, and singing
- Encouragment of Spirit-filled believers to prophesy as the Holy Spirit so inspires each
- Offering received
- Announcements & Testimonies
- A 30-minute biblical message preached by the Pastor
- The Lord's Supper, open to any and all believers in Christ Jesus, not just our church members
- Closing prayer by the Pastor
- Pastor available at the altar for immediate prayer needs, such as healing
Other Sunday Morning Ministries
- Children's Sunday School, taught downstairs, during Pastor's message, for children grades K-8
- Toddler's class, for those between nursery and Kindergarten age, taught bi-monthly
- Attended nursery available during Pastor's message
Our Wednesday Night Class
Our Bible studies on Wed. evenings are informal, and include:
- A short 20-30 minute teaching from the Bible
- 15 minutes of prayer
- The Lord's Supper for any and all believers in Christ Jesus
A special presence of the Lord always seems to be evident as those truly seeking to know Him better gather together.
For directions, call or email.
...or, see this Map
...or, if you know the area:
The church is just east of the Monfort Heights Kroger store (Cheviot/North Bend Rd. junction) on North Bend Rd., on the north side of the street.
The parking lot has a large concrete lion fountain marking its entrances, placed there by our landlord, in memory of his dear secretary, Janice, who helped us get into this building. It is about 1/2 mi. west and across the street from LaSalle High School. There is a large real estate agency sign next door, and Cornerstone Christian Day Care center (not affiliated) rents the building west of the church.